MotoGirl Zip Leggings – AA Rated with Hip Armour
MOTO LEGGINGS (WITH KNEE AND HIP PROTECTION)
Comes with hip protection, in a rucksack with a reflective MotoGirl logo print!
The only AA rated Kevlar® leggings on the market !
– Press stud and black front zip
– Black zips at ankles and front
– Connector Zip which Zip to our Louise Jacket and New Valerie Jacket.
- full-length lining made from 100% Dupont™ Kevlar® fiber!
- High Waist with thick belt loops
- Connection Zip (Zip to the Louise and Valerie Jacket)
- Front Zip with press stud closure
- Ankle Zip
- Front Pockets
- Back Pockets
- CE-Approved Level 2 knee protection INCLUDED
- CE-Approved Level 2 hip protectors INCLUDED
- Rucksack with Logo
Certified Garment according to FprEN 17092-3:2019 standard, achieved AA rating
Available from size UK 4 – 28
Petite 28“- Suggest 145 – 160 cm / Regular 31″– Suggest 160 – 170 / Tall 34″ – Suggest 170 – 185 cm
*These are approximate, depending on build
Most girls find them true to size. So order your normal size or contact us if you are not sure.
IMPORTANT: Washing your MotoGirl Zip Leggings – AA Rated with Hip Armour – we recommend washing your leggings inside out on a cool, gentle wash. Make sure you take your knee protection out first. DO NOT use bleach products!! Always check your detergent for even a tiny amount of bleach in the ingredients. You may notice your leggings will fade slightly, they, like any denim product are designed to fade. Hand washing can also fade the outer layer as detergents are not diluted as they would be in a machine wash. We do not recommend dying your leggings back to their original colour. The chemicals from the dye can damage the materials and also most dyes require a hot wash.
“DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.”